Product Code: DAC406
The Accura® MK4 Digital Tyre Inflator marries the ruggedness of a metal analogue inflator with the lightness, accuracy and ease of use of a digital gauge.
As robust as ever, and highly accurate, offering leading inflation and deflation rates with high performance for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The large size LCD, backlit screen and selectable units of pressure reading make this the most versatile digital handheld product PCL has ever launched.
With a new, short, slimline body design, the gauge is the lightest metal bodied gauge on the market, with a biomorphic shape to give increased comfort in use.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely robust aluminium body with protective rubber bumper - long accurate life expectancy
- Small 'stubby' body which is the lightest metal-bodied digital inflator on the market - easy to use with reduced fatigue
- Slimline biomorphic body shape gives increased comfort for the user - fast to use and handle
- Higher pressure range for multiple applications (4-250 psi range, including trucks) - vesatile and flexible saving time and money
- Permanently backlit in use, auto off after 10 seconds of no use - easy to read in dark workshops or at night - increased flexibility saving cost and time
- Large screen and clear digits - easy and quick to read - increasing accuracy and speed of use
- Can be used indoors and outdoors, saving time and increasing service
- Individually tested and certified against national approved gauges
- Replaceable 2 x AAA batteries (supplied)
- Units of calibration toggle as standard - psi, bar & kPa
- 2 second button hold for calibration toggle
Accuracy Exceeds Compliant with BS EN12645:2014
Reading Accuracy: 0.1 psi / 0.01 bar / 1 kPa
Max Inflation Pressure: 250 psi / 17.2 bar / 1723 kPa
Max Inlet Pressure: 260 psi / 18.0 bar / 1795 kPa
Inflation Flow: (@ 190 psi / 13 bar) 500 l/min / 18 CFM
Calibration: 4-250 psi / 0.3 - 17.2 bar / 30-1723 kPa
Battery Type: 2 x AAA (supplied)
2.7m Hose with Twin Clip-On Connector