We are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with our service and products. If you have any suggestions or comments, please send these to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Contact DetailsAddress: Vaculug Ltd, Gonerby Hill Foot, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 8HE, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 1476 561872
VAT Reg No: GB 116 998 136
Making A Purchase
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our shop and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
- We accept credit card payments and PayPal. Please contact us using the telephone numbers above if you wish to place an order over the phone or request a catalogue.
- If you are shopping from overseas, you will need to contact us for a shipping cost quotation. When your order is placed, your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
- We accept most major credit cards. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, post or over the Internet.
- To indicate that we have received your order, we will send you an order confirmation. Please note that this does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order - and a contract between us - when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in the pricing i.e. we have inadvertently under-priced goods or we are no longer able to supply a particular product. In the case of a price change, we will always contact you before confirming your order to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping and Handling
Free UK Mainland Delivery Over £50.00
We do not charge for delivery within the UK mainland for orders over £50. For delivery charges outside the UK mainland, please contact us on +44 (0)1476 513801 to discuss your options.
Your order will usually be dispatched within 1-2 working days, subject to stock availability.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order the product for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free. For orders outside of the UK, VAT may be applicable at your local rate. You are responsible for paying any VAT or Duties applicable in the country of destination.
Credit Card Security
- When an order is placed on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
Guarantee (Product Warranty)
- All of the products that we supply are brand new.
- All of our products have a minimum 12 months' warranty from the date of purchase.
- We will work with you, and the manufacturer whose warranty is in place, to achieve a satisfactory solution to any technical issue you may have, for a period of 12 months after purchase.
- The guarantee does not cover wear and tear, accidental or wilful damage.
- In the unlikely event of a fault occurring within the warranty period, contact us on either +44 (0)1476 513801 to arrange the return of the product to either an authorised warranty repair agent or to The Tyre Equipment Company direct.
- A copy of the purchase invoice (receipt) must accompany any returned product.
- Please ensure that all returned goods are adequately insured (to the value of the goods). Goods must be well-packaged and proof of postage must be obtained. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods in transit being sent to us by a third party.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
The Tyre Equipment Company does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to:
- keep track of the contents of your shopping cart
- to store delivery addresses (if the address book is used)
- to store your details (if you select the 'Remember Me' option)
How to turn off cookies
How your data is used by this website
Data collected by this site is used to:
- take and fulfil customer orders
- administer and enhance the site and service
- disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
- By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive email communications from The Tyre Equipment Company. The aim of our newsletter service is to provide you with information regarding new products, new service offerings, events we are attending, company news and other details such as special offers and online discount offers. The subscription to our newsletter is not mandatory, and if you are a registered user of this website, you can opt out in the 'My Account' section of this website.
- We will not communicate, spread, publish or otherwise give away your personal information.
Returns Policy - 14-Day Money Back Guarantee
- We believe that you will be delighted with your order but there may be occasions when you feel it necessary to return an item. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you are unhappy with the goods in any way, you can return them within 14 days of the delivery date. For a full refund, all goods must be returned in their original and unopened condition, along with documentation and manuals.
- We do not refund postage and packing. Please contact us by telephone on +44(0)1476 513801 or email at email@example.com to inform us of your wish to return the goods and obtain a returns number.
- Good are not sold on a trial basis.
- If there has been an error on our part and you have received an item which is faulty or which you did not order, please contact the team to inform us of the error and we will arrange either a refund or a replacement, depending on what you require.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found here.