Product Code: 33195
19.5" tyres must be mounted and demunted with the wheel's hub side up, because the drop centre of the wheel is closer to the hub. This makes changing 19.5" tyres notoriously difficult, because the hub gets in the way of conventional bars and spoons. 19.5" tyres are also stiffer with high-ply ratings and thick beads.
Nineteen-Five bars from Ken-Tool are specially-designed to work on the hub side to make your job easier, faster and safer!
- New tyre bar uniquely designed to work on hub side of wheel where hub protrudes above rim
- Specially-designed ends manipulate the tyre with less effort
- Tools are powder-coated to protect them from rust and corrosion
- Forged from high-grade carbon steel and heat-treated for long-lasting strength and durability
- Specially-designed bead holder to hold the bead on 19.5" aluminium wheels
This set includes:
- 2 x Tyre Mounting/Demounting Tool
- 1 x Bead Holder for Aluminium Wheels
- 1 x Bead Holder for Steel Wheels
- 1 x Aluminium Wheel Protector - Leather