Product Code: 1600-TH
Massive High Loosening Torque
The 1600-TH uses the rugged and reliable Twin Hammer mechanism - better suited for bus/large automotive use, large agricultural service vehicles and large industrial bolt assembly.
The Twin Hammer mechanism consists of 2 hammers in a closed cage which rotates around the anvil. This design allows the hammer to hit at the same time on both sides of the anvil. A twin hammer design is very durable and particularly suitable for long operating cycles.
A further advantage is that the design consists of few individual parts and this makes it very easy to service. The twin hammer is lubricated by grease. Lubrication can be easily done from outside via greasing fitting, without opening the housing.
The Twin Hammer design is best used for industrial, all-around automotive applications, tyre service and assembly. All the Power, Half the Noise!
The AIRCAT tool line has a substantially-reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. This feature benefits not only the mechanic, but also the overall business.
The patented-tuned exhaust muffler technology, in all the tools, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
AIRCAT has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary, worldwide patented internal muffler/filter.
- Hard-Hitting "Super Clutch" Twin Hammer Mechanism
- Reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air paticulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operator's eyes and lungs, as well as reduced noise.
- Ergonomically-Designed Handle which reduces stress and fatigue on the operator's hands, wrists and arms, as it offers better overall weight distribution for a balanced tool, providing a unique grip, making it easier to use for prolonged periods of time.
- Patented Quiet Technology (86 decibels)
- Patented through the handle exhaust (keeps debris away from face).
- Patented easy-operation flip lever forward & reverse
Loosening Torque: 1,400 (ft-lbs)
Working Torque: 200-1200 (ft-lbs)
Free Speed: 4,500 (RPM)
Weight: 7.9 lbs (3.58kg)
Overall Length: 9.25in (235mm)
Avg. Air Consumption: 8 (CFM)
Sound Level: 89 (dBA)
Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT