Product Code: 1150
We are proud to introduce the Aircat 1150 Twin Hammer High Torque ½" impact wrench.
- The sheer power and performance of 1756 NM or 1,295 foot-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 blows per minute makes this one of the strongest, hard-hitting Twin Hammer ½" impact wrenches on the market.
- A lightweight, all-black composite body with a patented, ergonomic Aircat handle.
- Top-quality impact wrench, suitable for high torque applications.
- Durable composite housing
- Ergonomically-designed handle
- Easy operation flip lever forward and reverse
- Quiet-tuned exhaust (86 Decibels)
- Power and performance from Aircat
The Aircat line represents the most significant advances of performance of pneumatic power tools in nearly 30 years. Founded in 1998, the Aircat range has substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. Aircat incorporates a patented, ergnomically-engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator's hand, wrist and arms. Aircat has the patented tuned exhaust muffler technology in all tools, which allows discharged air to pass, without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
Working Torque: 200 - 900 Ft-lbs
Speed: 9,000 rpm - 14,400 impacts per min