Product Code: 1250-K
Aircat - Power and Performance
The Aircat line represents the most significant advances of performance of pneumatic power tools in nearly 30 years. Founded in 1998, the Aircat range has substantially-reduced levels of noise, while retaining more power and torque.
Aircat incorporates a patented ergnomically-engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator's hand, wrist and arms.
Aircat has the patented tuned exhaust muffler technology in all tools, which allows discharged air to pass, without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
This tool features a massive 1,763 NM of Loosening torque or 1,300 Ft-lbs
Inside the NITROCAT® 1250-K lies some serious power and groundbreaking technology. This tool will blow the user away with an amazing 1,000 Blows per minute, all the speed of a 1/2" with 3/4" Power. The rapid impacts will get the job done with speed and power. The 1250-K is engineered with the “Xtreme” hard hitting Twin Clutch mechanism built for high torque performance.
- Extreme harder hitting impact
- Top-quality impact wrench suitable for high torque applications
- Kevlar™ reinforced “body armour” housing
- Faster, hard-hitting impact (1,000 blows per minute)
- Durable, rugged and reliable
- Hard-hitting twin hammer mechanism
- Durable, ergonomically-designed composite housing and handle
- Easy operation flip lever forward and reverse
- Quiet-tuned exhaust (92 decibels)
Working Torque: 200 - 950 FT-lbs
Speed: 8,500 rpm - 1,000 impacts per min