Credit Card Security
When an order is placed on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
Guarantee (Product Warranty)
- All of the products that we supply are brand new.
- All of our products have a minimum 12 months' warranty from the date of purchase.
- We will work with you, and the manufacturer whose warranty is in place, to achieve a satisfactory solution to any technical issue you may have, for a period of 12 months after purchase.
- The guarantee does not cover wear and tear, accidental or wilful damage.
- In the unlikely event of a fault occurring within the warranty period, contact us on either +44 (0) 1476 513801 to arrange the return of the product to either an authorised warranty repair agent or to The Tyre Equipment Company direct.
- A copy of the purchase invoice (receipt) must accompany any returned product.
- Please ensure that all returned goods are adequately insured (to the value of the goods). Goods must be well-packaged and proof of postage must be obtained. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods in transit being sent to us by a third party.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0) 1476 513801.
If you wish to write to us, our address is:
The Tyre Equipment Company,
Gonerby Hill Foot,